Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Little Victories

Yesterday I was not having the best day... chalk it up to  Monday ...

I had a long time customer stop in our Orlando store I had just returned from a job site in Kissimmee when he stopped in. Ya see, this customer is the guy that has been doing ponds since before i was alive and nothing I said was correct.
But I didn't give up.

He is the guy that would stand in the store and tell potential customers that koi are overpriced and over rated and that all this ecosystem stuff was a bunch of ****.

When I saw him walking around the store yesterday I greeted him and he shook my hand and said " Thanks, My pond has never looked so good !" I almost fell over backwards....

After many talks about the ecosystem and benefits of natural filtration he had actually tired what I told him and it worked.... imagine that.

So in the mist of a typical Monday ...I had a reason to smile ... a new happy customer and a little victory !

No comments:

Post a Comment