Thursday, February 11, 2010

Welcome to my pond... relax and stay awhile


Well this is my first ever blog.....


I hope I am doing this correctly haha

Ok, so tomorrow we plan on our new website going live. This is very exciting for us because we have been planning and working on this website and the concept of it for about a year now.

We finally have it finished and I have to say I think it looks PONDTASTIC.

We are also just 2 days from our biggest event of the year here at our Orlando showroom. We are hosting a Customer Appreciation Day on Saturday Feb 13th.

Our staff has been working long hours to prepare for this event. We have brought in so many new items... we have guest speakers all day long... specials... and FREE HOT DOGS haha

I plan on using this blog to talk about everything.... we will discuss the pond industry, environmental issues, the weather, client questions, new products and virtually anything else that pops into my head.

Nothing is off limits !

I plan on this blog being current and informational and at all times.... entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment